Mobile Application Secure CodingReduce security risks
Mobile Application Secure Coding
In order to deeply understand the most common Mobile Applications security issues and how to prevent them, attendees will exploit an intentionally vulnerable Mobile Application, review the vulnerable source code, draft required fixes to mitigate the existing vulnerabilities, and discuss existing solutions to address the most common security risks. Training sessions are delivered by a security practitioner and OWASP project co-leader.
Mobile developers and Pentesters.
- Introduction to the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) and the OWASP Mobile Top 10 project
For each of the ten most common Mobile Applications security risks (according to the OWASP Mobile Top 10):
- Exploit the vulnerability
- Perform secure code review
- Discuss how to address/mitigate the security issue (patching)
- Test the vulnerability patch
What You’ll Learn
- Relevant OWASP projects and how to use them to write secure code
- In-depth knowledge of the ten most common Mobile Applications security risks
- How threat agents exploit Mobile Application vulnerabilities: tools and techniques
- How to perform secure code review
- How to avoid the most common Mobile Applications security vulnerabilities
What are you waiting for? Get in touch to schedule your training session.
Presential / Online
Individual/Up to 10 persons
With a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences and 15+ years developing software, in the last 8+ years, Paulo has been focused on security research, ethical hacking, and penetration testing. He is a long-term OWASP volunteer and project leader, being one of those responsible for the OWASP API Security Top 10. He has co-/authored several secure coding practices manuals such as the OWASP Go Secure Coding Practices and the Kotlin Secure Coding Practices guide.